Submission of Manuscripts
Checklist for Submission
In the course of submission, we ask the authors to check whether the material to be submitted corresponds to the viewpoints below. The editorial board can refuse the manuscripts being not in accordance with the viewpoints.
- Me and my co-authors possess ORCID-identifier. If not yet then ORCID-identifiers can be made here, the registration takes a few minutes all in all.
- The manuscript has not been published elsewhere and has not been submitted anywhere for publication. In the field ‘Comment’, please inform the editorial board if there are content differences from your studies which have similar content, has been already published or are under publication.
- The document meets the regulations of Editorial guide.
- I have become acquainted with the journal’s Ethical Regulations for Publication, I have accepted and fulfilled the requirements included.
- The manuscript should be written in Microsoft Word (*.doc, or *.docx), *.rtf, or *.txt formats. Filename should be the first author’s surname (e.g.: Kiss.doc).
- I attach the figures as separate, preferably editable files (e.g.: Excel, PowerPoint) to the submission.
The authors wishing to publish in the journal shall accept the following conditions:
- The authors shall retain the copyrights but give the right of first publication over to the journal. After the publication, the study shall fall under licence Creative Commons Denominate! 4.0 which enables others to utilize the article freely, by indicating the authors and place of the first publication.
- The authors are entitled to enter into further contracts about non-exclusive distributions of the material published in the journal elsewhere (e.g.: publication in a book) insofar as they indicate the place of the original publication.
- The authors are entitled to place the final version of the published study on personal and institutional sites as well as in repositories.